Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sympathy Man


This post is an "I Love You" to my husband, who recently crossed over from mild-pregnancy-sympathy-pains to full-blown-pregnant-man. At first, he was a little more tired with me, eating a little more with me, feeling bloated quite often with me. But, now he's waking up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep, he's craving right alongside me, and (this is true, I swear!) last night I caught him sleeping with a big fluffy pillow between his legs. I tried to steal it, just to see what would happen, and he woke up and said "Hey! I need that!", which is the perfect response when someone attempts to steal your between-the-leg pillow. I understand.

John, you are too too too much fun. I love you. I promise to always bring you a beer when you are nesting--ehem--I mean building Man-Projects, and I promise NEVER to try and steal your between-the-leg pillow.

Thanks for being pregnant with me,
Jess

4 comments: