Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm so excited!! And I just can't hide it!!

Just received an invitation to guest-blog on one of my favorite sites :

A Modern Day Ricky and Lucy

I'm not sure about the date-of-post yet...but stay tuned for more details!!

In the meantime, I keep daydreaming about what I'm going to write about. It has to be GOOD because a lot of people read Lucy's hilarious blog. Be cool, Jess...be cool.

Giddy with anticipation,
Jess

PS: In honor of my upcoming Lucy debut, here's my favorite classic I LOVE LUCY clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wp3m1vg06Q
This video comes with a warning--if you're 9 months pregnant, you might pee your pants.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're excited and I can't see what you write for my blog. I know it will be fantastic!

    P.S. LOVE that Lucy clip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You've been tagged! http://moderndayrickyandlucy.blogspot.com/2010/04/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jess!
    I stumbled upon your blog and it's just fantastic!
    We are so excited for you guys. Tell Singer that someone in college station is waiting for him to visit! :)
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete