Saturday, February 5, 2011

Food for thought

My kid likes food. No big surprise there considering he's obviously....ummm...well-fed. But, lately Singer has been fairly adventurous in his tastings, and I keep on pushing it as long as he's eating it and liking it.

He's munching on:
Blueberries (his fave)
Yogurt (Peach & Blueberry)
Toast
French Toast
Blueberry Pancakes
Banana Pancakes
Scrambled Eggs
Oatmeal
Mango
Pesto w/ Wheat Pasta
Quesodilla
Guacomole (still not big on plain ol' Avocado)
Re-fried Beans
Grilled Cheese w/ Tomato and Spinach
Hummus
Pita
Roasted Veggies
Tofu

Okay, basically what I'm trying to say is he's eating everything we're eating, with the exception of Thai food because of all the peanut oil. I'm considering myself pretty lucky that my kid has such an adventurous palette...however, I still have to "hide" his veggies in his fruit. I've got some serious work to do in the veggie department.

Dinner is served (in small bite-sized pieces),
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment