Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby backpack


Singer and I are going to my parents' house in Florida for a vacation, and I figured Singer needs a carry-on for the flight. I made him a pack!

He'll need some light reading material on the plane, of course. So I've packed him Let's Dance Little Pookie. It's his fave.
He's napping as I'm blogging, and I needed someone to model the backpack. I guess the ukulele can stand in...This will be our first time to travel without John. I'm nervous as hell, but I can do it. I think I can, at least. We'll see.

Traveling on,
Jess

PS: the above picture does not mean that Singer drives us around town. I don't think he's quite ready for that. I just had to post it because he's holding the wheel like a pro :) Look at that chubby paw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment