Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello Goodbye


Singer has recently said goodbye to his beloved Moos. These weird stuffed-animals-on-soothies were a saving grace during his baby days, and I honestly thought he'd be sleeping with a Moo forever. But, with the introduction of Snuffles (a Gund teddy bear that my sister sent from Oregon) into the crib, Singer has given the Moos up. He's moved on to bigger things.

I wanted to take a photo of Singer and Snuffles, but my camera makes this really loud noise when it clicks a picture. So, to assure that I wouldn't wake him up, I took a video. Without further ado, here's Singer & Snuffles in an intimate embrace, and you also get a tiny tour of my row home :)


This new hello goodbye symbolizes so much for me: my baby is growing up. Singer will be a year old in a couple weeks. I pray for the strength to get through his birthday party without bawling the whole time. It went by fast.

Watching him grow,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. What cracks me up most, is that Kimmy went from a "baby" pooh bear, to a regular pooh bear... that was her "big transition". Can't wait for the PARTAY!

    ReplyDelete