Thursday, June 16, 2011

A beautiful friend


I met Laura when Singer was about four months old. I had the pleasure of joining this really cool group of Earth Mamas who (surprise surprise!) resided in South Philly, too. Over beers and babies one Friday afternoon, Laura and I realized we had a lot in common. A beautiful friendship was born.

Sadly, Laura and her family recently moved out of the city to a quaint little community called Bethlehem, PA. But not so sadly, Singer and I get to visit!

Not only is it refreshing to be surrounded by trees, breathing clean air, and eating salad picked straight from Laura's garden, but it's also really wonderful to get "Laura-perspective" on life. She reminds me to give "good energy" to things that I'm self-conscious about for healing purposes, and her clarity and positive living is so very inspirational to me.

Needless to say, Laura and I will be continuing a valuable friendship despite her move out of Philly. I am so blessed by this woman! And Singer is blessed by Alma's friendship, as well. Obviously, Alma provides Singer with good rest after a playdate :)


Shanti,
Jess

PS: Look what time it almost is!! Hydrangea time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment